|These short answer questions are from the exam bank. These questions reflect the style of the professor.|
Topic 8 - Microsoft Office 2007 - Word
Note - On the exam, you will have to change the file name that includes your first and last name.
1. All tags are normal. Find the first five chapters and change them to Heading 1 tag; then change the tag properties to make the Chapter headings look nicer. You may use lines, colors, etc.
2. Go the title and change this tag to Title; again, make the title look nice with colors, different font, etc.
3. This document really has a bad font; change the normal tag to a better font and indent the paragraph by 1.3 centimeters (or 0.5 inch).
4. Create a Table of Contents; put the Table of Contents on its own page between the translator and Chapter 1.
5. The document is missing page numbers. Please put page numbers in. You are free to experiment.
6. Insert Machiavelli's Picture after the translator's name and before the table of contents; make sure the picture is centered.
7. Find the Table which is on second page; use the command to convert the text into a table; make the table attractive with colors. The simple grid pattern will not do.
8.Turn on Track changes; make sure you are in print view and balloons are turned on.
9. Replace all words in the document from "principalities" to "dictatorships."
10. Make the name, Francesco Sforza, italics and a different color. It is on the first page.
11. Enter the following references into Word 2007 and create a Bibliography (or Works Cited). You may use any style, APA or MLA, depending on your English professor's preference. One reference is a journal article, one is a book, and the third is a web source.
Topic 9 - Microsoft Office 2007 - Excel
1. Below you have the Sales information for your employees. Please enter this spreadsheet into a graph.
2. Please create a pie chart from the following data. Make sure you put a title on your chart, which is 2009 U.S. Government Revenue. How much revenue does the U.S. government collect? Make sure this is not included in the pie chart.
3. Please download the Economic Freedom Index by clicking this link. Create a Line Graph with the four countries. Make sure the Year is on the x-axis and the Chart has a title. The data ranks countries in terms of economic freedom. The country that has a one is the most economically free.
4. Input the Balance Sheet for Jerry Dow, Attorney.