Make this dish in two parts.
1. Brown chicken pieces in virgin olive oil.
2. Add vegetables and saute for five or ten minutes.
3. Add chicken broth and rice wine and simmer covered. Sprinkle salt and pepper for taste.
1. Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to boil and add the pasta. Stir occasionally until the pasta is al dente. Drain water.
2. Sprinkle soy sauce on pasta and mix thoroughly.
Place noodles in bowl and ladle chicken and vegetables on top. Ladle some of the broth.
Tip: If one adds the soy sauce to the vegetables, it darkens the vegetables. It still tastes good but lacks presentation.
Tip: Asian stores carry baby corn, but one can substitute a can of baby corn.
Tip: Chicken broth is simple to make. Boil a whole chicken with the neck, liver, and gibbets for an hour with two chicken bouillon cubes. Cool and strain broth. Freeze until needed. If one uses the meat, add meat towards end of dish because meat is very soft and easily falls apart.