1. Heat the can of bake beans in a skillet. You may add a little water. Bring to a boil. Quickly transfer the beans into a bowl and puree with a blender. The tomato sauce adds flavor.
2. Brown the ground beef in a skillet and strain off the excess fat. Add the seasonings, onion, and garlic. You may add a little water to mix the dry seasonings thoroughly. You can also substitute fajita mix for the homemade seasonings.
3. Add the beans and simmer until you get the consistency you want. Allow the mixture to cool.
4. Spoon out the beef-beans onto the tortilla shells and roll them into burritos. Then bake them in an oven for 40 minutes at 350 degrees until golden brown. You may adjust the temperature depending on your oven.
5. Add cheese, sour cream, and/or salsa on top to enjoy your burritos.
Tip: Homemade salsa really brings out the flavor.