1. Coat meat with flour. In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add meat; brown quickly on both sides.
2. Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic; cook 3 to 4 minutes or till onion is crisp-tender. Sprinkle salt and pepper as needed.
3. Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to boil and add noodles and teaspoon of salt.
4. Remove meat and mushroom mixture from pan. Add 3 tablespoons butter to pan drippings. Stir in flour until you form clumps. You are making a roux. Add water and continously mix until you get the sauce to the desired consistency.
5. Add tomato paste and bouillon granules. Cook and stir over medium-high heat till bubbly. Add salt and black pepper as needed.
6. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes longer. Return meat and mushrooms to skillet. Stir in sour cream mixture and wine. Heat throughly but do not boil.
7. Serve over noodles.