1. Add all dry ingredients to a bowl. Sift baking powder and soda through a wire mesh.
2. Add milk and butter to bowl and begin mixing. I like to soften the butter but some chefs use cold, hard butter. Keep mixing until all ingredients are blended.
3. Use your hands and begin kneeding the dough. Sprinkle flour as necessary. Then sprinkle flour on a table and use a rollling pin to flatten the dough. Fold the dough and roll it flat again. Repeat the folding and rolling at least 10 times. You are creating the flaky layers of the biscuit.
4. Fold the dough and roll until an inch thick. Use a glass as a cutter to remove the biscuit. Add biscuit to a greased cookie sheet. I fold the leftover dough and roll it until I extract all the possible biscuits from it.
5. Cook in an oven at 200 Celsius with top and bottom heating elements are on until the biscuits are golden brown. Enjoy.