1. Brown both sides of the burrito shells in a skillet over low heat. Remove.
2. Clean and slice potatoes, and cook over medium heat in a skillet with several tablespoons of vegetable oil. Cover with a lid so steam can cook the potatoes. Brown one side of the potatoes and flip the other side. Place potatoes on burrito as the first layer.
3. Brown the onion, green peppers, and jalapeño. Remove after onions and peppers are soft. Add to burrito.
4. Blend eggs and milk until smooth. Add more oil to skillet and sautéed the egg mixture. The trick with an omelet is to cover the skillet with a lid and cook under very low heat. When the egg mixture hardens, turn over gently to cook other side. Cut omlet into strips and place on burrito.
5. Spread sour cream and shredded cheese on burrito. Add salsa, and enjoy.