1. Rinse the chicken pieces and then pat dry. Beat the egg and place egg in flat bowl. In another flat bowl, mix flour, salt, and black pepper. Take one chicken piece at a time, dip it in the egg and get an even coating on both sides. Then dip the chicken in the flour and coat evenly.
2. Add chicken to a large skillet filled with an half inch of cooking oil and cook over medium heat. Brown both sides of the chicken pieces. Remove the chicken pieces and stack on a plate.
3. Brown the celery, onions, and carrots in the oil olive. The browning caramelise the sugars and gives the sauce more flavor.
4. Add the garlic and mushrooms and cook another minute or two. Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, wine, and seasonings and simmer for an half hour. Set aside a bowl of the sauce.
5. Pace your pasta in a pot of boiling water and add the oil. After the pasta is still firm, al dente, pour the pasta in a colander to drain the water. Slowly add the pasta to the sauce and remove the heat. Carefully coat all the pasta with the sauce.
6. Cover the mixture and let stand for five minutes. The pasta continues absorbing the broth, imbuing it with flavor. Then carefully mix the sauce again.
7. Place pasta and sauce onto a plate. Add a chicken piece and add a little of the sauce that you set aside. Then sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Tip: You could add small black olives to the sauce mixture in the last minute or two of cooking.