1. Brown sides of chicken in pot before adding water. Boil chicken in pot of water with teaspoon of salt. Remove chicken and allow to cool. Remove meat from bones.
2. Cook spaghetti in chicken broth until al dente. Reserve 1 cup chicken broth. Drain spaghetti.
3. Saute mushrooms, green peppers, and onions in pan. Combine 1 1/4 cups cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese and all remaining ingredients. Toss with the spaghetti. Place in greased casserole and. sprinkle with reserved cheeses (parmesan and cheddar).
4. Cook covered for 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350 degrees.
5. Excellent for family dinners.
Tip: You may substitute spaghetti with your favorite pasta.
Tip: You can add one cup of water and simmer mixture in a pot, covered for 20 minutes. May need to add more water as pasta absorbs water.