1. Freeze the chocolate chips.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (or 190 degrees C).
3. Mix dry ingredients thoroughly - sugars, flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Melt butter in a sauce pan under low heat. Add wet ingredients, butter, vanilla, and eggs and mix thoroughly.
4. Grease a cookie sheet. Using hands, form one-inch disks and space balls about 2 inches a part.
5. Cookies bake in about 10 minutes. Let cookies cool. Makes about 18 cookies.
Note: I reduced the sugar in half.
Note: Batter has the same consistency of brownies. Thus, you can bake whole batter at once like brownies.