1. Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
2. Place well beaten eggs in another bowl.
3. Wash chicken and pat dry. Dip in eggs and then coat both sides in bread crumb mixture. Dip again in eggs and again in bread crumbs. The double dipping ensures a healthy coating of bread crumbs.
4. Place on a lightly greased baking dish. Repeat for remaining chicken. Sprinkle remaining crumbs over chicken.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes and then broil until top is golden brown.
Tip: The original recipe used a 1/2 cup of butter in place of the eggs. The eggs will harden and retain the coating, but the butter may seal in more moisture into the chicken.