1. Boil eggs in a pot of water for 10 minutes. Drain water and immediately add cold water. After several minutes, drain the water again and add cold water. Then crack eggs and peel the shells while submerged in water. Rinse eggs.
2. After eggs have cooled, cut them in half. Remove and place the yolk in a bowl and the egg white onto a tray.
3. Add the Mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and black pepper to the egg yolks and mix with a blender. Add extra Mayonnaise as needed until you achieve a smooth consistency.
4. Use a teaspoon to scoop a lump of egg yolk and use another teaspoon or your finger to slide the egg yolk into the holes of the egg whites. You can also you a cake frosting bag to fill the egg whites.
5. Sprinkle the paprika over the eggs. You could substitute black pepper for the paprika.
6. Cover the eggs and chill until needed.