1. Add the fajita meat to a bowl and add the seasoning. Add a little water and mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate over night. You may substitute a fajita seasoning package for the homemade seasoning.
2. Toast the tortillas on a skillet until golden brown on both sides.
3. Cook the meat in the oil until almost all the liquid has evaporated. Then add the onions, peppers, and garlic over high heat.
4. Sauté until vegetables have soften. The trick is to caramelize and slightly burn the ingredients to add loads of flavor.
5. Serve on tortillas with cheese, sour cream, salsa, shredded lettuce, diced green onions, and/or tomatoes.
Tip: Homemade salsa or guacamole really adds to the flavor.