1. Place rice, water, and pandan leaves into a rice cooker or pot. Bring to soft boil, reduce heat, and cover. Rice is ready once water has evaporated. Remove pandan leaves.
2. Add butter to a large wok. Over medium heat, add diced pork. Brown for about 5 minutes.
3. Add garlic and yellow onions and brown for another 5 minutes.
4. Mix garlic, onions, and pork and cover with the cooked rice. Lightly sprinkle black pepper, powered chicken stock, and soy sauce. You may sprinkle more butter on the rice.
5. Mix the rice. Lightly sprinkle more black pepper, powered chicken stock, and soy sauce.
6. Remove the mixture from the wok into a large bowl. Add the beaten eggs. Before eggs hardened, add the rice mixture and begin mixing. Then add the green onions and cook for another several minutes.
7. Taste the rice if it needs addtional soy sauce, chicken stock, and black pepper.
Note: I don't add salt because the soy sauce and chicken stock are loaded with stock.
Note: Experiment with soy sauces. After I found the right soy sauce, I couldn't stop myself from eating this rice. (I normally don't like rice dishes).