1. Melt butter and add diced garlic. Place butter-garlic mix in a bowl.
2. Slice bread one inch thick, submerge on side into butter-garlic, sprinkle salt on that side, and place that side on a skillet over low heat.
3. When golden brown, remove bread. Just toast one side. That way, it leaves the other side moist.
1. Cut loaf down the center and open up. Spread butter-garlic mixture evenly over loaf. Sprinkle with salt.
2. Place garlic bread on cookie sheet with garlic side facing up. Bake until top is golden brown at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Boost cooking speed by turning on top heating elements for an electric oven.
Tip: Some people wrap the bottom part of the garlic bread to keep it moist.