1. Brown the beef in a pan. If the beef leaks too much oil, then drain the excess oil.
2. Add a little olive oil and add the celery and onions. Once the onions become translucent, add the green peppers and garlic.
3. Add the two cans of tomato paste, four cans of water, the seasonings, and diced tomatoes. Cover and simmer on the stove from 30 minutes to an hour.
4. As the sauce is cooking, add your favorite pasta to a pot of boiling water. Add a dash of salt and tablespoon of oil to the water. Cook until the noodle is slightly firm, or al dente. Strain the water.
5. Mix the pasta and sauce together. Let the mixture set for five minutes or more, so the pasta will absorb the flavors of the sauce.
6.Serve hot and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
Tip: Some people like myself do not like celery. If you remove the celery, you have a good spaghetti sauce.