1. Cook pasta according to package directions omitting salt. drain, set aside.
2. Meanwhile, saute onion in a large skillet with a little oil over medium heat for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in bell pepper, and garlic and cook another 3 minutes. Add remaining ingredients except green onions and limes. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
4. Add pasta to skillet, cook 1 minute, tossing frequently. Stir in cilantro and green onion. Sprinkle with olive oil.
5. Spoon onto 4 plates, and serve with lime wedges.
Tip: You can make a broth by substituting with one cup of water with a tablespoon of high-quality chicken stock. Just reduce the salt.