1. Place the pasta in a pot of boiling water with a teaspoon of salt and tablespoon of butter, margarine, or oil.
2. Take the shredded cheese and mix it with the flour. You want the cheese to be coated with flour.
3. Add the butter and milk to a skillet and bring to a simmer under low heat. Stirring constantly, begin adding the cheese a little at a time until you added all the cheese. Taste the sauce and add salt to taste.
4. Drain the pasta and begin adding pasta a little at a time until you have enough pasta covered with the cheese sauce. You may have some pasta leftover.
5. Serve hot and sprinkle with black pepper, paprika, or other seasoning on the top.
Tip: You can add your favorite grated Gruyere, Romano, white cheddar, or other cheeses to the sauce.
Tip: Once you refrigerate the macaroni and cheese, it becomes hard. You must add more butter and condensed milk to re-heat the macaroni until it is soft again.