1. Boil the pasta in water with a three tablespoons of vegetable oil until the pasta is soft. Drain the water by pouring the pasta and water into a colander.
2. Mix the pasta, zucchini, carrot, olives, and pepperoni in a large bowl.
3. Stir vinegar into evaporated milk until thickened. Blend in mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese. Pour over pasta mixture, and stir carefully until coated.
4 cups cooked, drained, rinsed spiral pasta
1 cup of diced tomatoes
1/2 cup of finely sliced yellow or red onions
1/2 cup of diced mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
1/2 cup sliced green olives
4 tablespoons cider vinegar
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Salt and black pepper
1. Boil the pasta in water with a three tablespoons of vegetable oil until the noodle is soft. Drain the water by pouring the pasta and water into a colander.
2. Place the onions in a small bowl and add the vinegar to help soften them. In another small bowl, add the salt to the tomatoes.
3. After the pasta has cooled, mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Add extra olive oil to coat the noodles well. Add extra vinegar, salt, and pepper for tastes.
Tip: Salad tastes the best after chilling for a day. The pasta absorbs the flavors.
Make your own website in a few clicks! Mobirise helps you cut down development time by providing you with a flexible website editor with a drag and drop interface. MobiRise Website Builder creates responsive, retina and mobile friendly websites in a few clicks. Mobirise is one of the easiest website development tools available today. It also gives you the freedom to develop as many websites as you like given the fact that it is a desktop app.