1. Add all dry ingredients to breadmachine pan. Then add wet ingredients. Make sure not to place yeast and salt together. Place the sugar and yeast together. Turn the machine on to the dough cycle.
2. After the machine kneads the dough, dust your hands with flour and knead the dough.
3. If you want a thick dough pizza, grease a deep pan and press dough into pan. Cook the dough in the oven at 350 degrees F until lightly brown. Usually about 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. Add your pizza sauce, cheese, and toppings. A simple sauce is mixing tomatoe paste with a little water, touch of sugar, diced garlic, and Italian seasonings. Cook for another 15 minutes. (You can cook the pizza directly on the rack for a more crunchy pizza).
5. If you want a pan pizza, just add plenty of oil. Roll out the pizza dough on a table dusted with flour.
6. If you are making a thin crust pizza, add the sauce, toppings, and cheese and bake in the oven.
Sauce: A sweet tomato sauce serves as a good pizze sauce as well as marinara sauce. I like to add a tablespoon of sugar and minced garlic, and a teaspoon of Italian seasonings to the tomato sauce.
Toppings: What ever your desire. A good vegetarian pizza has onions, green pepper, mushrooms, diced tomatoes, and black olives.
Cheese: A combination of mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.