1. First heat oven to 360 degrees.
2. Thoroughly mix all ingredients for meatballs.
3. Using your hands, take a little of the mix and roll it into a ball and then place the ball on a cookie sheet. You should be able to form about 20 meatballs.
4. Place the meatballs in the oven and bake from 20 to 30 minutes.
1. Add all the ingredients to a pot for the spaghetti sauce.
2. Cover the pot and gently simmer the sauce on low heat for 1 hour, occasionally stirring the mixture.
3. You do not have to sauté the onions and garlic, because they will soften after they have been simmered for an hour. Also you can add other vegetables, like sliced mushrooms, yellow squash, or zucchini.
4. About an half hour before the sauce is done, bring a pot of water with a couple of tablespoons of oil to boil and add spaghetti noodles. Completely cook the spaghetti and strain it.
5. Towards the end of the hour, add the meatballs to the mixture. Add noodles to the plate and top the noodles with a couple of ladles of spaghetti sauce. Then add about 3 meatballs on top of the sauce and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese the mixture.
Tip: You can alter this recipe. Instead of adding meatballs, you could cook the ground beef (or Italian sausage) in a flying pan and making sure you break the meat into little pieces. Then you add the meat to the sauce and let the meat simmer for the whole hour.