1. Mix the taco seasoning into the refried beans and form the first layer at the bottom of a large bowl. For a little more taste, heat a can of baked beans with tomato sauce in a sauce pan. Add the taco seasoning and a little water. After the beans started boiling, spoon into a mixing bowl and puree with a blender. Let cool and form the first layer of the dip.
2. Drain the excess juice from the homemade salsa and form the second layer. To enhance the flavor, add diced mangoes or pineapple to the salsa.
3. For the next layer, form the inner ring with sour cream and the outer layer with shredded cheese.
4. Sprinkle the sliced olives, diced green onions, and jalapeno peppers on top.
5. Cool in the refrigerator. Then serve with tortilla chips or assorted crackers.